Trading with the enemy
These regulations were made during and after the Second World War to restrict or re-allow trading with certain countries.
You can find all 83 regulations that relate to trading with the enemy here [opens in new window].
Tell us what you think should happen to these regulations and why, being specific where possible:
- Should they be scrapped altogether?
- Can they be merged with existing regulations?
- Can we simplify them – or reduce the bureaucracy associated with them?
- Have you got any ideas to make these regulations better?
- Do you think they should be left as they are?