Selling vehicles, parts and fuel
These regulations aim to ensure that vehicles using the road are safe, clean and quiet, and to provide information to motorists about fuels and fuel efficiency.
You can find all 20 regulations that relate to selling vehicles, parts and fuel here [opens in new window].
Tell us what you think should happen to these regulations and why, being specific where possible:
- Should they be scrapped altogether?
- Can they be merged with existing regulations?
- Can we simplify them – or reduce the bureaucracy associated with them?
- Have you got any ideas to make these regulations better?
- Do you think they should be left as they are?