Premises and trading requirements
These regulations are designed to ensure that goods are kept and traded in suitable premises, by registered people keeping the proper records. They also cover selling goods on the street.
You can find all 13 regulations that relate to premises and trading requirements here [opens in new window].
Tell us what you think should happen to these regulations and why, being specific where possible:
- Should they be scrapped altogether?
- Can they be merged with existing regulations?
- Can we simplify them – or reduce the bureaucracy associated with them?
- Have you got any ideas to make these regulations better?
- Do you think they should be left as they are?