The Cabinet Office publication scheme provides details of what information we will make available and how you can access it.
Here you will find information of general interest that we have released in response to requests under the Freedom of Information Act.
Directgov, the Ministry of Justice and the Information Commissioners Office all have more information about freedom of information, including who the Freedom of Information Act 2000 applies to, what information you can ask for and how, and how your requests are dealt with.
If you would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, for information relating to any of the following offices, you can do so by contacting the Cabinet Office FOI team.
- Prime Minister’s Office
- Cabinet Office
- Office of the Leader of the House of Commons
- Office of the Leader of the House of Lords
- Office of the Government Chief Whip (House of Commons)
- Office of the Government Chief Whip (House of Lords)
- November 2010 – Contact Centre Benchmarking Data
- October 2010 – Westland Cabinet Minute
- September 2010 – Migration: an economic and social analysis
- Archived releases
Email: FOI team