Dangerous and restricted goods
These regulations aim to protect members of the public from potentially dangerous goods and stop the sale of certain goods to children.
You can find all 24 regulations that relate to dangerous and restricted goods here [opens in new window].
Tell us what you think should happen to these regulations and why, being specific where possible:
- Should they be scrapped altogether?
- Can they be merged with existing regulations?
- Can we simplify them – or reduce the bureaucracy associated with them?
- Have you got any ideas to make these regulations better?
- Do you think they should be left as they are?