Consumer information and protection
These regulations are designed to protect the rights of consumers, both before and after they purchase goods.
You can find all 37 regulations that relate to consumer information and protection here [opens in new window].
Tell us what you think should happen to these regulations and why, being specific where possible:
- Should they be scrapped altogether?
- Can they be merged with existing regulations?
- Can we simplify them – or reduce the bureaucracy associated with them?
- Have you got any ideas to make these regulations better?
- Do you think they should be left as they are?